The new GY-HM250 does it all. This full-featured professional camcorder delivers stunning 4K Ultra HD video, the ability to stream full HD live to the web, and the ability to add custom, integrated graphics to your recordings or live streams without an external CG or production switcher. It features a 12x optical zoom lens with new tele-macro focus mode, a 4K CMOS sensor that records directly to SDHC/SDXC memory cards, and adds Zero Config for one-click configuration when joining the same LAN as other cameras.
Advanced IP Network Communication and StreamingThe GY-HM250 features JVC’s latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera and lens functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. JVC’s Advanced Streaming Technology (AST) includes Zixi powered Forward Error Correction with ARQ, and SMPTE 2022 forward error correction delivering high quality streams even under challenging conditions. RTMP protocol makes it easier than ever to deliver your live streams to content delivery networks such as Facebook, YouTube and IBM Cloud. Just press one button and you’re streaming to the world!*
Graphic & Titling Solutions for a Single Camera OperatorDesigned for enhanced single-camera production, the GY-HM250U offers lower-third and full-screen titling solutions for recorded or streamed HD video output without an external CG or production switcher. Lower-third graphic overlays are generated and controlled using a browser-equipped device such as a tablet or smartphone. JVC’s software utility lets customers upload logos or icons to be displayed in the lower-third of the recorded video. The camera also comes with several pre-installed color schemes and the ability to add your own text bar designs also exists. The new GY-HM250 is perfect for streaming broadcast news, weddings, school, family and church events, or literally any occasion you want to share live!
- Single 1/2.3-inch CMOS image sensor with
- 12.4 million pixels
- High quality integrated 12x F1.2-3.5 zoom lens (35mm equivalent: 29.6-355mm)
- Lower-third and full-screen titling solutions for recorded or streamed video—New!
- Zero Config conﬁguration capability—New!
- Tele-macro mode provides better focus on close objects—New!
- Dynamic Zoom in HD mode maps pixels to create seamless and lossless 24x zoom
- 4K Ultra HD recording (150 Mbps, 24/30p) to dual SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) card
- 4:2:2 recording at 4K/30p and 4K/24p—New!
- Full HD (24-60p) recording at 50Mbps
- Live 4K UHD output via HDMI connector
- 4K Ultra HD recording (70 Mbps, 24/30p) to SDXC/SDHC(Class 10) cards
- 120fps HD recording
- Highlight display priority
- 3G-SDI output for HD
- HDMI output for UHD/HD
- 2-channel XLR audio inputs with phantom power
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Advanced JVC streaming engine compatible with
- RTMP, Zixi and Wowza Streaming Engines*
- IP Network Remote Control, Remote Viewing,
- Metadata editing, FTP clips*
- 3.5-inch color LCD display (920K pixel) and
- 0.24-inch color viewﬁnder (1.56M pixel) with smart focus assist function
- Histogram Display
- Includes handle unit and SSL-JVC50 7.4V battery,
- AC Adapter